Sunday, June 19, 2011

365 reasons why i love my girlfriend?

I am compiling a list of 365 reasons why i love my girlfriend, and it is true love not that stupid puppy love where you start syin i love you in one week. we started telling each other like 3 months as we were dating, its real. I am on 151 and our 1 year anniverary is on Oct 16. Its crunch time for me, i can think of 365 reasons, but not all at once. ideas anyone?
FYI im not stuck and cant think of any, i jus want ideas so i can work off of them. not desperate either, advice is a good thing to seek when in trouble.

Best answer goes to the truly thoughtful answers and really good reasons. I have the basics down. i need good answers
Thanks

I love the way you smile
the way you look at me
the way you hug me
the way you talk to me
the way you laugh
the way you sit
the way you walk
the things you talk about
I love your passions
your eyes
your lips
cheeks
stomach
legs
ears
hair
thoughts
taste
kisses
I love dancing with you
I love spending the night with you
I love the way you hold my hand
I love when you tease me
the way you bite me
I love when you whisper "I love you"
I love your glory
I love your breasts
I love your mind
I love the way you bite your lip
The way your hips sway
I love how much you love (insert something here)
I love your hands
I love touching you
I love watching the stars with you
I love reminiscing on the time we have been together
I love our first date
I love how long we've been together
I love playing games with you
I love your eskimo kisses
I love how you breath
I love being wrapped in your arms
I love cuddling with you
I love taking your clothes off
I love playing pool with you
I love kissing you on the pool table
I love kissing you in the rain
I love kissing you on the floor
in the car
in a bed
on a couch
by a fire
and in your arms

No comments:

Post a Comment