Wednesday, May 2, 2012

X Factor's Tulisa Beats Cheryl Cole, Rihanna And Rosie Jones To Snatch Top Place On FHM's Sexiest Women In The World 2012 List


X Factor's Tulisa Contostavlos Was Crowned FHM's Sexiest Women in the World 2012

Following a roller coaster year, X Factor judge Tulisa Contostavlos finally has something to celebrate after being crowned FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World 2012.


The former N-Dubz star, who recently found herself at the center of a sex scandal after an explicit tape featuring her was leaked, beat the likes of Katy Perry, Rihanna and Kate Middleton to win the coveted title.


She has stolen the crown from model and 2011 winner Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who dropped 17 places to 18th place.


The young singer also kept out former X Factor judge and two-time winner Cheryl Cole, who had to make do with second place.


Camden-born Contostavlos said, "It's a true honour and a lovely confidence boost."


"I'm proud of me and I am who I am. I know that I'm Marmite and I wouldn't wanna be anything less or anything more. I'm just myself."


To mark her sensational win, the singer fronted the cover of the exclusive cover shoot in the June issue of FHM.


She admits, "The FHM shoot is without a doubt the sexiest thing I've ever done."


"I believe in embracing being sexy but I'm not one to agree with stripping off for the cameras, I like to be more subtle than that as these shots show. This is an award that will stay on the mantelpiece probably for the rest of my life," she added.


IBTimes UK took a look at some of the hottest women in the world, who comprise the Top Ten FHM Sexiest Women in the World 2012.


Check out the full list here:


1.      Tulisa Contostavlos (RE-ENTRY; 15th place in 2010)


2.      Cheryl Cole (12)


3.      Rihanna (3)


4.      Rosie Jones (re-entry; 77th place in 2010)


5.      Georgia Salpa HIGHEST NEW ENTRY


6.      Katy Perry (2)


7.      Megan Fox (4)


8.      Keeley Hazell (RE-ENTRY; 2nd in 2006 and 2007, and 5th in 2009, 2010)


9.      Mila Kunis (16)


10.    Emily Atack (18)


11.    Pippa Middleton NEW ENTRY


12.    Pixie Lott (31)


13.    Daisy Lowe (29)


14.    Mollie King NEW ENTRY


15.    Millie Mackintosh NEW ENTRY


16.    Jessie J (55)


17.    Zooey Deschanel NEW ENTRY


18.    Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (1)


19.    Frankie Sandford (22)


20.    Kelly Brook (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment